Since I have been on a job hiatus as of the beginning of March, I have been figuring out what to do for work, (until I can resume working in a physical capacity). Then the idea came to me! I am constantly asked for private makeup lessons. Now, with the ease of online video chats and face time phone calls, I am offering private one-on-one virtual makeup classes. Check out the details below. Also, if there is an idea about a topic you have, please forward them to me and I will make it happen, (for all people, including men). I just booked my 3rd makeup full face tutorial today! Super excited to be offering this!
Phone or Online Video Call:
- Makeup Drawer Purge & Suggestions (30 - 45 min)
- Eye Makeup Tutorial (45 - 60 min)
- Full Face Tutorial (1 - 1.5 hrs)
- Full Face Tutorial - 2 looks (2.5 hrs)
- GROUP CLASS with your ladies! Max 4 (2.5 hrs)
In Person Makeup Tutorial (2 hrs)
Video Appointments can be made via face time telephone, zoom, or Facebook messenger video chat. All other in person appointments can be scheduled at a later date, when shelter in place is lifted.
*all appointments include:
- free 20 minute video follow up call
- discount available on all future appointments before December 2020
Jessi Pagel is a makeup and hair artist working in commercial, lifestyle, corporate, editorial, tv and live events. This blog has everything from how-to's to the adventures of her life and works in progress.